Sunday, April 11, 2010

What's in my Backpack?

Who cares? But I'm doing this anyway.
Got the idea from youtube
Have a whole bunch of junk in here I don't need..


This is what you find in the pocket on top of my bag;
- Broken Cell phone
- pen/pencil
- Ipod
- junk

What you find in the second smallest pocket in front of my bag;
- Deodorant
- napkins
- lip balm
- candy
- halls
- vaseline
-purell (duh)
- gum
- sunscreen
- cream

What you find in the medium/middle pocket;
- keys/keychains
- gravol (because the ride to my dance class is around 45 minutes and i get car sick a lot, but I haven't used it in a while :) )
- bandaids
- highlighter flower
- calculator

In that pocket there are also random papers that I didn't take out since my trip in the summer.. :$)

and my wallet..

THE MAIN POCKET:
Ew.. math textbook.. 

Random paper I have to organize

My notebook for all my classes (and inside you find random test prints for photography)

"what's inside my pencil case"

My binder (yey for WOWP dividers)

Graphic design/Digital Imaging portfolio

Sketch book + a couple random sketches

My agenda

KDONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment