Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My Friends

I want to dedicate this blog as my first blog about my friends
I'd just like to say that they are amazing and i am so happy to have them in my life especially during highschool because it is the besttime to have started our friendships.
Starting a relationship in Elementary school is tricky because you are limited from different kinds of people so you kind of morph yourself into a certain group just to have people to hang out with.
Making a friendship after high school is better because yousre much more mature and know yourself, but there is great possibility that you won't be as connected because you would have skipped the different kind of bonding time that highschool provides.

I wentto a different elementary shool than all my friends, and they all went to the same one. This makes me kind of insecure because they have all grown up with each other, and that's a relationship that I don't believe I'll ever be able to catch up to. I know that sometimes I come off as bossy to them, but I honestly can't help it the minute I am acting pushy because I don't realize :/

Another thing I am unsure about is their thoughts about my intelligence.. Lol. My reason for that is that they are all UNBELIEVALY smart, it's really mind blowing. All of them. They are all going into the sciences, with the exception of two of them (one is going to be a writer, and the other one is not sure [she apparently wants to become an astronaut so she can travel to Neptune and create a law firm underwater..:S I'm telling you, I have amazing yet very interesting friends]). I on the other hand am not as much of a hard worker when it comes to academics, because recently I have realized that I don't really care so much ATM (I don't know if I am going to regret it in the future, but I highly doubt it). I am more of an artsy person, and my friends hate those kinds of people. They know that I want to go into the arts but they don't respect it. One of them actually said something to me over msn that probably just slipped out, but it actually really hurt my feelings. I wouldn't care so much if I had a steady future ahead of me, but I really am not sure. There are SO many better artists, graphists, photographers.. In my classes that it really stresses me out and puts me down. I am not sure about what I am going to do with my life but I am really afraid I am going to fail.

They also think I know nothing and don't care about anything.. It's pretty funny actually.. Because I don't tell them anything.. For instance, I had just gone to a history session with two of my friends for the first time (they go about every week and I've never attended before this because I've never had time). The person that was teaching us gave us sheets and news articles for us to read and one of my friends goes "can I just take your copy since you're never going to read it?" I said no but I might as well have given it to her, because what she didn't know was that I had known what the articles were about, and not only that, I had actually already read them. :/ it really pisses me off when they judge me.. I don't know.. I feel really stupid and lazy around them.. They actually put a lot of pressure on me without even knowing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment