Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter sunday

So today was Easter Sunday and our original plan was to go to church with my parents and my cousins and then go downtown (which I believe I had already mentioned) but those plans got cancelled because my aunt
had come back from Montreal and she prepared an Easter dinner for my cousins, which I do not understand because we had made these plans since like last week and we also got their mother's approval... I guess she just forgot.. Or something. So they went back to they're house, which is like an hour or so drive away so yeah.. There went our plans :/ also.. We were supposed to go to church but when I woke up my mom had already gone and came back.. :S To be completely honest... Today really sucked. I wasnot in a good mood at all. Just thinking about all the nothing we did makes me feel like I just wasted one of my favorite holidays and now I'm going to have to wait till Easter 2011.. :/
All I did was wake up, draw sketches for an art project (a relief sculpture about Haiti) and then went on the computer.. Yeeeey.. Now I'm in bed writing this listening to liberaci. It's 12:30am now so this will probably be posted tomorrow since the Internet is off now :/
( I'm writing this in my notes on my iPod).
here are some pics!
what you find in my room

coolio!
 
more pics to come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment