Helloo
I'm in highschool and I don't feel ready for a relationship yet.. AM I THE ONLY ONE OUT THERE LIKE THIS? ye.. I don't really know what to say on this topic. I'm just not sure about it.. I have reasons but I don't really know how to explain them :/ lolz.
BUT. I would like to say that I want to have a boyfriend to understand why girls act the way they do. One of the things that piss me off are those girls that don't let their boyfriends freakin' breath! Like; if he wants to go and talk to another girl, just let him freaking talk. WTF do you think is going to happen? He's going to dump you because he talked to somebody else? NO. He was talking to other people before you were in a relationship and he still picked you over all the other sluts. Like shit. You don't own him. Let him live his life
This also obviously goes for the guys out there who are over protective of their girlfriends. Just calm down.
But I am spazzing, and that's weird..
I just don't understand I guess. Like, what makes a girl (or guy) think they have control over someone else? You're mind is not attached to this person. You're thoughts don't run through their brains, you can't physically force them to do anything, so just stop trying to make them do things. It doesn't work and just pissed them off.
Ok.. so I guess that's enough.. I'll just have to see when I do have a boyfriend.. whenever that will be.. lol, cuz I'm sure not ready and I'm definitely not putting myself out there like some girls. How can I have a kind of relationship where the second person is willing to be with you all the time when I don't even want to look at myself most days. :/
KK byezzzz
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment