OMG there are like 20 more songs worth mentioning but I really need to get back to studying.. I'll write them out later?
Still (Dj Antention Remix) - Komodo (I hate it when people describe things with this word.. but I just have to, this song is orgasmic! .. lol)
Wenn das gott wusst (yoko remix) - DJ Antoine (!!)
New York City Speed (Kids At The Bar Remix) - Kill Hannah
Illusion 2.10 (Dj Cargo Remix) ft. Sandy - Benny Benassi
Fire Power (Original Mix) - Wolfgang Gartner
Beaut (David Vade Remix) - Sub Beat project
Insanity (Dim Chris Remix) - Dan Marciano & Michael Kaiser (gold.)
Future sounds great - Exces
Pussy Killer (DJ Solovey Remix) - Guenta K (lol, whaaat? its good)
Golden Boy (Patrick G remix) - Quentin Mosimann
Trovero' (Alex Chief Remix) - DJ Antoine
Kiss Me (Electromasterz Remix) - Feeldii and Kez
I Need To Say (Original remix) - Remady P&R (eeeeeEEEEEE!!)
Thunderstruck (Crookers remix) - ACDC
No Superstar (Radio Mix) - Remady P&R
Wings of love (Remady remix) - Toni Granello
We Are all Prostitutes (Crookers Remix) - Adam Sky vx. Mark S...
Take Me Down (vocal mix) - Wutam & J-Break (hot song)
Let Yourself Go - Smujji (fun!)
Perfect Exceeder (Feat. Princess Superstar) - Mason (Really weird stupid cheap old song, but it came on in shuffle and I got addicted to it :S)










No comments:
Post a Comment