Monday, April 19, 2010

20 questions tag from youtube

1.Thing you cannot leave the house without:
my Ipod. I have the Ipod touch and it has EVERYTHING I would ever need to keep me entertained. But like.. I could leave the house without it.. I'm not dependent on anything..

2.Favorite brand of makeup:

uh.. I don't wear makeup.

3.Favorite Flowers:

I don't really care about flowers.. I guess lilies.. :/

4.Favorite clothing stores:

Zara, n stuff

5.Favorite perfume:

viva la juicy?

6.Heels or flats:

sneakers man

7.Do you make good grades?

kinda, depends.. w/e

8.Favorite colors:

Turquoise, coral, raspberry.. more stuff
 

9.Do you drink energy drinks?:
Nah b

10.Do you drink juice?:

yes! all zee ttiiiimee

11.Do you like swimming?

yea

12.Do you eat fries with a fork?

depends. if its like mcdonalds, no. but if i'm eating dinner at home or in a restaurant, yea.

13.Whats your fav moisturizer?:

i dunno.. i guess the beauty rush ones, they smell good and feel good.. :/

14.Do you want to get married later on in life?:

yea sure, whatever

15.Do you get mad easily?:

no

16.Are you into ghost hunting?:

.. it's not one of my passions..

17.Any phobias?:

no

18.Do you bite your nails?:

no, how do you even do that? my nails are too strong or something

19.Have you ever had a near death experience?:
no


20.Do you drink coffee?:

nah, i'll sometimes take a sip from my mom i guess

No comments:

Post a Comment