Friday, April 2, 2010

Easter

Happy Easter to all you people that celebrate it and happy really long weekend for those of you who don't.
I'm christian so I do celebrate Easter, and I've got to say its my favorite holiday after christmas and my birthday :/
I love it because its just really happy. The fact that it is during spring adds to the light and airy feel. Tomorrow (saturday) I am going to my grandma's to have dinner with some of my family. Then on Sunday I am going to church with my parents and cousins. After church we are going downtown to walk around then back to my house for dinner. I don't know what is planned for Monday, that's probably the day I use to do my homework ;P

I found this picture a few years ago and forgot about it. I saw it again a couple months ago and was waiting until now to post it because I thought it was hilarious
"Happy Easter" "Go fxck yourself"
 Do you get it? Cuz you usually eat Lamb on Easter? XP

PS: I just made a CD for my uncle, why don't you see if you have the same taste in music? :P
(Old songs)
1. Que Tengo Que Hacer - Daddy Yankee
2. Break Your Heart - Taio Cruz
3. Addicted to Your Love - Danny Fernandez
4. Family Affairs - Mary J. Blige
5. Nuttin no go so  - DJ Mummy
6. Youm Wara Youm - DJ Mummy
7. You'll Never Find - Jah Cure
8. Longing For - Jah Cure
9. Partir Loin - Reda Taliani Feat. 113
10. Let Yourself Go - Smujji
11. Sexy Moves - Blero
12. Stereo Love - Edward Maya

No comments:

Post a Comment