sry need background.
amagad. this is a fail. i don't know how to fix it!
it looks fine on my screen but when you restore the window its off D:
WHAT DO I DOOOO!????
I'm a Good-natured optimist/ Doesn't want to grow up/ Indulges self/I'm Boastful/ I like luxuries/ kind of outgoing/ I don't like responsibilities/ Often fantasizes/ I'm impatient/ Fun to be around/ ...apparently Flirtatious/ Sometimes hypocritical/ I dislike being confined, tight spaces or even tight clothes/ Doesn't like being doubted/ Beautiful inside and out
I have a lot of ideas/ I'm difficult to fathom/ I think forward/ I'm Unique and brilliant/ I have extraordinary ideas/ Sharp thinking/ I have a Fine and strong clairvoyance/ I am Careful and cautious/ I have a dynamic personality/ I'm Secretive/ I'm very inquisitive/ I'm always thinking/ I'm less talkative but amiable/ I am brave and generous/ I am stubborn and I know it/ Determined in some factors, Never give up/ I hardly become angry unless provoked/ Motivates oneself/ I appreciate praises/ High-spirited/ Well-built and tough/ Deep love
No comments:
Post a Comment