Tuesday, April 6, 2010

randoms

Randoms:
Gosh, I love classical music. I can't wait till I get a car (my notoutofthisworldDream car is a beige convertable mini-Cooper). So when I do get a car, I'm just going to have classical music playing all the time. Ah, what great car rides those will be. But, I sometimes can't handle classical music for a long period of Time because the depth of it is to much for ke to handle.. So when that happens, I'll just switch the CD to hedkandi :P or even GO by jonsi because it will be out by then! Omy gosh! I'm making myself excited :D

Oooh! And oh my gosh! My grandma got robbed :SSS so she really wants to move. I hope she does move  though because she'll probably live in a condo that is like 5 mins away from our house so it'll be great. And the condo also has an indoor pool and a gym so I can workout, cuz I got fat D:
I just went to the doctor's for my yearly check-up and I gained 27lbs. Since last year :SSSS HOW DID THAT HAPPEEEENN!!???? I'm so confused!!! Man. Aw well I just really need to push myself in the summer and use all my spare time to get toned. I really want to not only get back in shape but get in better shape than I ever was. A lot of my friends swim and run and I really want to as well. I've swam all my life since I was 2, but I have a problem with endurance so for the past couple levels of swimming I have failed before I took it again and passed. I also LOVE running but my endurance issue makes it VERY hard to do. I'd love to go for runs with my friends every so often. :/

I also wish I was good at soccer. I have always LOVED soccer and grew up surrounded by it, but being an only child (SUCKS) makes it difficult to practice. For some reason my mom was also against me taking soccer lessons.:S Which I do not understand AT ALL especially since I was basically part of every other sport imaginable. But yea.. All I did was soccer camp for like 2 years and I was on my school's team for 1
year. I am hoping I take soccer during the winter next year but I will be way behind on it because I will be a senior in highschool and it will be my first time playing and the people there probably have been playing for at LEAST 2 seasons. :/ oh well

No comments:

Post a Comment