1) most worn lipstick/ lipgloss
I don't wear lipstick so this is my most worn lipbalm. and for lipgloss I guess it would be like a Beauty Rush one.. or the sephora ones.. but I don't really wear 'em either.
2) most worn earrings
Just these diamond studs which I got my ears pierced with (@ Peoples)
3) most worn shirt
will upload pics later
mostly tanks & polos
4) most worn nail polish
once again.. I don't wear nail polish (this is supposed to be clear, not the nasty color it's projecting in the picture)
5) most worn shoes
Well since it's winter, I'll say my most worn are my tall lace-up ribbon UGGs, you can tell they're my most worn by how beat up they are :(
6) most worn hair product
that.
7) most worn perfume
this.
8) most worn handbag/ purse
I always change up my bad... so this is my school bag.. it's not even my most worn.. just my most recent, my most worn school bag is yoru typical backpack.. which i will probably be switching back to soon.. but since it's almost winter break (yeeee) I don't have to cary too much and this is fun :)









No comments:
Post a Comment