Saturday, December 5, 2009

Holiday YouTube tag

I didn't get tagged but I decided to do it as a blog anyways :)
first saw it here: VictoriaGND - Holiday Tag!!

1. Favorite holiday destination?
Well, since I live in Canada, I love it here because of the snow and family. But My favorite vacation that we took was in California, and I would go back any year. It was so much fun. We went to an outdoor mall.. I forgot which one and They had all the decorations and the tree and even fake snow! I loved that!!

2. Any family traditions?
Well, We don't actually celebrate christmas on christmas day. Usually we do it on New Year's eve because some of our family/my parents and I go on vacation on the actual day so we all usually get back before New Year's so we do two celebrations at once. On the actual day my parents give me a couple little presents and some stuff in the stocking and we go to church.

3. Favorite ornament of decoration?
The tree of course!

4. What are you doing for the holidays?
This year, we aren't going anywhere so pretty much what I answered in question number 2

5.Are you a late or early christmas shopper?
I don't actually shop for presents because I don't have any siblings and my parents don't like getting gifts, they much rather a card or something creative. So I always make them something.

6. Who usually cooks holiday dinners?
My mom/my grandma

7. Have you ever gone christmas caroling?
No, but I am this year with my friends and I'm really excited! Sadly I missed the "practice" yesterday but I know a lot of christmas songs so I think I'll be able to catch up :)

8. Do you live where it snows?
Yup! Ontario, Canada

9. One thing that makes you happiest at christmas?
The family getting together, snow, the atmosphere, the fashions

10. What do you want most for christmas?
hmm.. Well emotionally I want to calm down.

I've been freaking out a lot lately, It's not a good feeling :S But material wise.. the most I guess would be a bag. All the bags I have are ones that aren't really my style, really old, or don't go with a lot. I'd really like a pink and brown leather juicy bag, just a classic one. Or a coach wrist-let since I don't actually like carrying around bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment