I woke up and ate cookies with milk
And then I just went on the computer all day.
I should be doing a project for my digital imaging class.. but I really am not feeling it. I am going to die tomorrow though because it is a long project and I basically haven't started. All I've done so far is create it's title page on photoshop (which I will publicize along with this post once I find the file).. It is an idea bank where I have to find advertisements that I like and write about why I like them in scrapbook format.. DEATH.
I also feel sick becaus all i've eaten today has been cookies and pizza.. & milk, apple juice and orange juice.. -__- I am also really hot.. I'm like dying of boredom. I should also go clean my room.. I think I'll go do that now
meanwhile.. enjoy my creation: (I made it in my graphics class instead of working on my illustrator project)
^Lyrics from songs, bonus points for people who can guess the titles.










No comments:
Post a Comment