Saturday, November 28, 2009

Today #1

OH MY GOSH! I am so excited for Christmas! But weirdly.. not as excited as I thought I'd be.
This morning I woke up to christmas songs on the radio, I love that feeling.
I put on my Rudolf slippers and turned the heat on in the house.
Then I tuned the computer on and checked my e-mails on my I touch (which was one of my birthday gifts! I am obsessed with it, it's wonderful).
Then homework.. which I never ended up starting until after this post :$

I really should have taken advantage of this day.
I could have finished my art painting, or my research that I have to do for art class. I could have typed up all my Bio seminar notes or finished my homework. I also could have read To kill a Mocking Bird" for my English class, didn't do that either. But the most important thing I should have done was my English Civil War presentation which I have to finish by tomorrow at noon to send to my group partners.. I wake up at noon so I know I am going to have to finish it all by tonight -_- This weekend is not one of the best :/

But it's OK because soon the break is going to be here and I will be able to go skating, shopping, reading for my own pleasure, see movies, hang out at Indigo (which I LOOVE doing) and stuff like that.

OH yeah! And my new obsession are guys :P Here are a couple pictures of my favorites :)

I loooove Sam and Paul!

;)

;D

beautiful

He's my favorite :)

No comments:

Post a Comment