This is my first haul.. I only have the price for like three items because I wasn't really planning on making a haul :/ saaaahrryyy.

This one was $44.50 but I believe it is on sale now.
I am a size medium but they only had small left, it fits fine.
This smells like apples. Its a shower gell and it leaves subtle sparkles on your skin, super fun to use
I haven't tried this one yet. No sparkles. It's also a shower gell

This smells SOOOOOO good! its really smooth and feels great

This also smells amazing. You have to shake it first to mix the liquids together. It leaves your skin feeling very moist and conditioned. The scent lasts FOREVER, no joke.
I also bought a simple gray tank top/wife beater from PINK but I am wearing it now :P and 2 of their lip jellies and a few nick knacks to send to my cousin.
No comments:
Post a Comment